Monday, March 31, 2014

So it Begins

First of all, THANK YOU to everyone who donated towards my trip!

IF you're reading this, you either a. got a letter from me (thanks mom for the christmas card list) b. are related to me somehow, c. are possibly connected with me socially (which may or may not mean something dubious) or d. ALL OF THE ABOVE. Pick accordingly.
Because the Vault Boy approves  of giving towards my trip....

This blog is going to document my British adventures. Consider it an unexpected journey, only I'm not a hobbit (I think). I decided to narrate my trip with a blog mostly because I blog now. Blogs are cool. (that was the Doctor for those of you who don't watch Doctor Who, in which case you must STOP READING RIGHT NOW AND GO WATCH DOCTOR WHO)
the Doctor is always relevant.


I know this entry is technically WAY before I actually leave, but today marks the deadline for my funds! That's sorta really really really IMPORTANT for the trip! See? There's relevance. I will officially be leaving soon enough (I know I've been driving Rick bonkers with talk about England), and if I haven't talked with you personally the date for my plane is May 16th.


I had people help out from some unexpected places! For everyone who helped, thank you. It means so much that so many people are willing to promote the Lord's work. I feel so unbelievably blessed to have such a wide support group. 

I'm counting down the days till' I leave! Blessings and prayers for you all, thank you <3

1 comment:

  1. Courtney.... You need to add some blog widgets in the sidebar for friends who want to subscribe to your blog. That way every time you post.... it will send it to them via email. Your loyal readers would appreciate it.

    Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete

Pageviews past week